Idea ID: 2699096

Octane integration with Confluence

28 Votes
over 1 year ago

Would be useful to have a confluence plugin which can show entities from Octane dynamically

Tags:

Parents
  • I Need a ALM Octane Plugin for Confluence (Wiki).

Imagine creating a wiki page in Confluence and using a plugin to directly integrate elements from Octane. Thus I would have always linked the appropriate Octane element directly to a technical context.

Comment
  • I Need a ALM Octane Plugin for Confluence (Wiki).

Imagine creating a wiki page in Confluence and using a plugin to directly integrate elements from Octane. Thus I would have always linked the appropriate Octane element directly to a technical context.

Children
  • Hi

This is being looked into.  We have no ETA yet

• Confluence is an important standard tool in our projects. A first big project will use Octane. It would help very much, if we could connect Confluence and Octane directly. The acceptance of Octane for further projects would improve very much, switching from Jira-coupled test management tools to Octane.

• Hi MF,

Any update in regards to this Idea?

Also, are there any other Ideas for Octane to be integrated with Confluence?

• Hi

This is still on our backlog but unfortunately we do not have any time-frame for this at the moment

Spencer

• Hello MicroFocus Octane team,

This is Manveer from Interset (One of your product). We are soon going to migrate from Jira to Octane and part of that migration our team have also requested the functionality we currently have with Jira and Confluence. 
    So, this feature/plugin would be very useful for our team and would help us in ease migration. Because we use confluence a-lot for keeping track on Epics/features and their statuses.
    Hope, this can be addressed soon.