Idea ID: 2749031

Workspace id should show after workspace name in Spaces (Space Config area)

over 1 year ago

When creating business rules and having many workspaces it takes time to figure out which name and id belongs together.....

eg. if you see a rule with a workspace id......how to you actually figure out which workspace this is?.....only way to to log on to it.....

eg. I need to add exception for a workspace....in order to get workspace id I'm forced to logon

....so there should be an easier way and my initial suggestion is to add after the name

br jesper

Labels:

Business Rules
Usability
Parents
  • Hi Jesper,

Do you refer to setting business rules in the shared customization area? in that case you should have workspace names when creating the rule (see below). Indeed you will see only the workspace ID in the rules description but within the rule you can see the workspace names (without the need to log in to these workspaces...).

Regards,

Sigal

Comment
  • Hi Jesper,

Do you refer to setting business rules in the shared customization area? in that case you should have workspace names when creating the rule (see below). Indeed you will see only the workspace ID in the rules description but within the rule you can see the workspace names (without the need to log in to these workspaces...).

Regards,

Sigal

Children
No Data