We’re pleased to announce the availability of PPM 9.55, the latest release of our Project and Portfolio Management solution for planning and managing your project and portfolio initiatives, and for tracking investments throughout the lifecycle process.
PPM 9.55 includes several enhancements—most of which were made in direct response to suggestions from our customers and partners.
Primary Features and Benefits
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT UPDATES – We’ve made improvements to the user experience and functionality of our financial summary reports. These include being about to group financial summary lines by Cost Category as well as the ability to put forecast and actual Cost Category on the same line. This allows for easy comparisons and tracking for current projects, as well as helpful review of the accuracy of past forecasts. PPM 9.55 also now includes:
- Sorting and filtering capabilities in the Financial Summary user interface
- Once actual costs have been loaded, the forecast cost cells freeze and cannot be edited
- Financial Summary header remains visible when scrolling through multiple rows
- Users can now display a dashboard as their landing page in PPM for Mobile
- When reviewing a request, users can now look-ahead and return to enter values or add notes without limitations
- Revamps to the portfolio landing page and portfolio detail page to display information clearly and concisely
- Users can now build portlets using HTML
For More Information
See the Help Center for a full description of these new features and additional enhancements.