Last week Micro Focus announced its major release of LoadRunner Professional 2022. With this release, we are also very happy to reveal a new partnership with Gremlin, the chaos engineering vendor who specializes in ensuring their customers can prevent costly and reputation-damaging outages. Its failure-as-a-service platform empowers engineers to build more resilient systems through safe experimentation.
With the 2022 release, we have introduced full support for chaos engineering events and the ability to be added during your test design.
This new capability will allow LoadRunner Professional customers to take advantage of the following benefits:
- Testing the resiliency of your systems
- Find faults before they hit production
- Introduce chaos events in a controlled non-production system
- Monitor the performance in real time during performance tests
- Use collected measurements in LoadRunner Analysis
- Support for multiple scenarios such as resource, state and network attacks.
Gremlin has co-authored a blog around this dual approach to performance & chaos engineering. Head over to Gremlin to read now! Don’t forget to click on the GET STARTED FOR FREE button for special treatment as a Micro Focus customer.
We are looking forward to hearing how your chaos journey evolves, please be sure to let us know by posting your comments below or contacting David McLeish directly.