We’re pleased to announce the release of Micro Focus UFT Developer 15.0.1!
In this version of UFT Developer, we enhanced many of the existing features, all designed to support the trend of shift-left functional testing. This blog will briefly touch on UFT Developer’s new capabilities.
What’s new in UFT Developer 15.0.1
UFT Developer 15.0.1 is focused on strengthening our capabilities for Developers and Testers, improving their ability to begin testing in the software development lifecycle as early as possible.
Better result analytics
Because UFT Developer is designed for the shift-left functional testing agenda, it begins testing from the start, and then executes tests daily--or even after every commit! Since the continuous testing principle implies test-execution will be unattended, this means that the user will not actively watch as the tests are executed. This means that proper test results are crucial. With this in mind, and in order to obtain a more holistic view of what was happening during the test execution, UFT Developer 15.0.1 now has the capability to capture a screen recording of the desktop. This recording makes it that much easier to find the root cause of a test failure.
- IntelliJ 2019.3.3: is now a supported IDE that can be used with UFT Developer
- Eclipse 2020-03: can now be used with UFT Developer
- Android Studio 3.5: is now a supported IDE that can be used with UFT Developer
- Java 13: is now a certified technology
- SAPGui 7.60: is now a certified technology
- Support for latest browser and OS versions
Check out the amazing UFT Developer version:
- Evaluating customers: Try UFT Developer (30-day free trial version available)
- Community: UFT Developer Community
- Existing customers: Software Updates (Select "My Updates")
- Partners: Software Partner Community
Sneak Preview – UFT Developer goes Python
Take a sneak peek of what is coming in the next UFT Developer release...
If you want to try out Python with UFT Developer yourself, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.