At Micro Focus Universe, thousands joined us to see the latest market trends, innovations, and customer stories. The sessions are available to watch on-demand now, with a special Application Delivery focused day on May 18.
With a track keynote and dozens of breakout sessions, key leaders from the Application Delivery Management (ADM) team at Micro Focus shared specific information on how our solutions help you deliver high-quality applications at scale.
Access the best content to help you create superior user experiences across your organization. You can register for and log in to the Universe Platform at the AD Encore page!
Highlights from Europe and the Americas
Track Keynote—Application Delivery: Innovating the Future of Application Delivery
Hear about our recent innovations that help you evolve quality, improve your speed of delivery, and provide improved visibility.
In this session, you will learn:
- Key innovations across the portfolio that enable quality so you can deliver value faster.
- How we are tackling market disruptions through unique strategies to enable your successful digital transformation.
Exposing the Value of Software Delivery
Join us for a discussion on our recent ValueEdge announcement!
In this session, you will hear how to:
- Maximize value delivery across the enterprise to bolster business growth.
- Increase customer satisfaction.
- Gain competitive advantage.
Optimize DevOps & Agile Software Delivery with AI-Based Insights
Hear what’s new in ALM Octane—including the exciting new AI-based insights—and see first-hand what’s coming to help you deliver products and Agile projects at scale and with increased velocity, reduced risk, and minimal waste of time and resources.
In this session, you will explore:
- Core enhancements—more of what you already love and want.
- AI, ML, NLP—the revolutionary impact of AI-based predictive analytics across the SDLC.
- ALM Octane—an integrated platform across solutions, roles, and teams.
- Value and process optimization—from ideation to delivery.
It also features best practices from UnitedHealth Group who use ALM Octane on SaaS and Amdocs who recently migrated from ALM/Quality Center to ALM Octane.
Exceptional Experiences Everywhere with AI-Powered Functional Test Automation
This session takes a fresh look at the challenges of delivering a high-quality multiplatform experience and explains how Micro Focus enables continuous testing at scale with AI-powered functional test automation.
We explore how new investments optimize your testing experience and performance from end to end, extend testing to more testers on your software delivery team, and help you gain insight into quality faster.
This session also features UFT One best practices from Independent Health.
Digital Transformation Requires High-Quality Application Performance
In this session, learn about performance engineering enhancements that help you shift left and right, enable collaboration, and deliver high-performing apps by improving scripting scenarios, building more realistic tests and resilient apps, and leveraging AI and machine learning for smart and more efficient analysis of tests.
It also features LoadRunner Family best practices from Discount Tire and the Student Loans Company.
Enhancing Software Quality and Customer Experience in Extraordinary Times
Join us as a panel of your peers and Micro Focus customers answer questions on a host of topics from market trends, product insights, and best practices for Agile and DevOps transformation initiatives.
This session features customer insights from Generalitat de Catalunya, MTN SA, and Lloyds Banking Group.
Highlights from APJ
Deliver an Enhanced User Experience with Superior Quality
Hear about how a performance engineering strategy that extends into the end-user experience, combined with the right tools and technologies, is important to driving success.
In this session, you will learn about:
- Integrating mobile, cloud, and shift-left testing within the testing team.
- Offering a seamless and consistent experience across channels, devices, and networks.
- Ensuring that digital sites perform when user traffic peaks.
- Simplifying how you plan, run, and scale testing for web and mobile apps.
Closing the Gap to Delivering Software at the Speed of Business
In this session, you will learn:
- Why adopting functional AI-driven testing increases test resiliency.
- How analytics provide insight into making tests faster and more efficient.
- How these benefits combine with modern model-based approaches to achieve maximum testing coverage and productivity.
You will also hear how ORIX Life Insurance Corporation implemented test automation, as they share their reasons for choosing UFT One and their achievements to date.
The Keys to a Successful Agile and Continuous Quality Transformation
Many organizations face real obstacles of modernizing quality and delivery practices, from a lack of visibility across the delivery process, and fragmented toolchains to siloed metrics.
In this session, we explore how to:
- Evolve to modern practices—at your own pace
- Optimize delivery and visibility with actionable insights, advanced AI-based analytics, and configurable reporting
- Simplify quality measurement and tracking with enhanced continuous testing
- And more!
We are also joined by Vodafone Idea for an overview of how ALM Octane helped in their shift to Agile and QA modernization.
Facing a New Paradigm Shift in Our Continuous Testing World
Listen in as we advocate for organizations to adapt through the delivery of test resiliency, acceleration of continuous testing feedback loops, and exploration of performance testing needs throughout the development lifecycle.
In this session, you will learn:
- How AI computer vision and natural language processing help domain experts who lack deep testing knowledge.
- How incorporating performance testing maximizes productivity.
Trends Insights: Cloud, DevOps, Modernization and Resiliency
In this DevSecOps spotlight, we explore trends maturing a vibrant culture driven by agile DevOps and shift left practices to accelerate the time-to-market of custom applications.
We present why and how teams build a culture of embedding security into DevOps, with the following sessions:
- Trends and Insights.
- Accelerating Software Innovation with Quality and Resilience.
- Build Software Resilience in Modern Development with Fortify Cloud: an enabler and enhancer for a DevSecOps program.
Remember to also visit the Application Delivery demo booths to see how the products solve your use cases.
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain a wealth of knowledge from our team and experience from your peers. Register or join here for the May 18th AD Encore Day.