By leveraging Micro Focus Performance Engineering, customers can achieve better test accuracy by emulating real-world network conditions and eliminate bottlenecks and dependencies.
Our new video shows how the LoadRunner family can help you enhance your performance engineering journey through end-to-end performance testing.
To view more Performance Engineering videos, see our playlist.
Performance Engineering with the LoadRunner Family
With our integrated set of solutions, you can seamlessly test complex load, stress, and performance scenarios. The LoadRunner family includes the following:
- LoadRunner Professional – versatile and comprehensive performance engineering for co-located teams
- LoadRunner Enterprise – collaborative performance engineering platform for globally distributed teams
- LoadRunner Cloud – cloud-based performance engineering for extreme scale and flexibility
- LoadRunner Developer – fully integrated with the LoadRunner family and enables shift-left performance testing
Key Benefits of LoadRunner Family
- Deploy high performing applications to exceed customer expectations
- Reduce time and effort by leveraging unit and functional tests
- Optimize performance at any point in the DevOps pipeline
- Better communications and collaboration
- Shift-left performance testing
- Shift-right application performance monitoring
For more customer facing resources, please visit the ADM resource library.