Micro Focus is pleased to announce the general availability of MF Connect 4.4 SP1.
This Service Pack is the latest installment of Dimensions RM – the strategic Requirements Management solution at Micro Focus.
Micro Focus Connect Core 4.4 SP1
June 1st, 2021
Features and Benefits:
Micro Focus Connect continues to deliver free core synchronization features for existing customers. This Service Pack primarily addresses quality issues coupled with a few new features. New features better support deployment in a Micro Focus Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) environment and improve migrations from ALM Synchronizer to Micro Focus Connect.
Enhancements in this release
- New connector for Atlassian Confluence (cloud only)
- Support for Atlassian Jira custom sub-tasks
- Improved support for custom processes in Azure DevOps/TFS
- Export/import of synchronization cross-references for comments (particularly relevant for ALM/QC Synchronizer migrations)
- Multiple improvements for attachment synchronization
- Support for “today” in Calculated Fields and Sync Criteria
- Additional command-line utilities for automating maintenance tasks
- Monitoring via Java Management Extensions (JMX)
- Update to Java 11