When running the client server version of TrackRecord, I sometimes get "database error code = 165, file = 37" and then the TrackRecord client shuts down. How can I resolve this issue?
This error occurs when the FairCom server does not have enough resources for the file indexes of the database.
You can resolve this issue by doing the following:
1. In the FairCom server directory, you will find file CTSRVR.CFG, open this file with NOTEPAD.EXE or any standard text editor.
2. At the end of the file, add the following line:
3. Save and exit CTSRVR.CFG file.
4. Have all users log out of TrackRecord
5. Down the FairCom server
6. Delete all files ending in .FCS from the "\FairCom" server directory
7. Restart FairCom
FairCom should now have enough resources to handle your database. If you should happen to get this error again, increase the FILES value.