I am using Sun Java 2 SDK with JCheck for profiling my Java code and I get the following error repeatedly in a dialogue box:
"An Exception Has Occured. Report this information to Devpartner Techical Support". What is wrong?
The Sun Java 2 SDK is shipped with a HotSpot VM that is not compatible with our JCheck tools. To avoid this error, you must force JCheck to use the Sun Classic VM. To do this:
1. Open JCheck and your project.
2. Go to Project--->Settings, and the Your Program Tab
3. Select / configure for the Sun Java 2 SDK in question.
4. In the Arguements feild, use the "-classic" switch (without the quotation marks)
5. Your code should profile without this error now.