DriverStudio/DriverSuite licensing error
Check the following.
1. That the date and time on your computer are accurate. There must be the current date and time.
2. The registry location HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\FLEXlm License Manager\COMPUWARE_LICENSE_FILE points to your license file. It should have the full path and filename. For an example C:\Documents and Settings\SomeUser\Desktop\license.dat is a valid license entry in this registry location.
3. Make sure that any other paths in that key are valid and that the DriverStudio/DriverSuite license is first in the list.
4. Look at the license file using notepad or other editor and be sure the product listed in the file matches the CD.
If those fail to help please e-mail the following to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. The license file.
2. Export of the registry location KEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\FLEXlm License Manager\COMPUWARE_LICENSE_FILE.
3. Screen shot of the error message.
4. Serial number for the product.
<!--- END INSERT ANSWER --->