When I try to use SoftICE along with pcANYWHERE I get a system crash. Is SoftICE compatible with pcANYWHERE.
SoftICE and pcANYWHERE are both attempting to hook the installed video driver. You will need to do one of the following series of steps.
For Win2K and version of pcANYWHERE 9.0 or higher:
(1) While booting hit ESC to cancel loading of siwvid.
(2) From the Start Menu choose pcANYWHERE.
(3) Go to the Tools menu item,
(4) Click on Host Operation
(5) On the "Video mode Selection" list, choose compatibility.
For NT4 and any version of pcANYWHERE:
(1) use regedit to get to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services
tice\ExcludedDisplayDrivers. Add the following value ";aw_host"