How can I build the Sound sample with Borland C Builder3
Use the following steps to create a new project. (Note: For the downloaded project, adjust the path of the import library driveragent.lib and the path of the Driver::Agent include directory to correspond to the Driver::Agent root directory.)
* Run the Console Application Wizard in C Builder3 under File/New/Console Wizard. Select Finish to create a console application (EXE).
* Add Sound.cpp to the project. This is located in the Driver::Agent root directory in the examples\sound folder. Cut and paste sound.cpp into the main function that C Builder3 created.
* Add the Driver::Agent include directory to the project include path under Project/Options directories/conditionals tab.
* Add "driveragent.lib" to the project. This file is located in the Driver::Agent root directory in the lib\bc50\debug folder. Use Project/Add To Project... in C Builder3.
* The project is ready to build. Select run or build.