How to get the status of all open requests on a given date in the past?

Using Dimensions CM 12.1, is there a way to get a status of all open requests on a given date in the past? For example, I need to get a count of how many requests were open (grouped by their status) on the last day of each month of this year. I have been trying to look at SQL queries based on the pcms_chdoc_history table, however, I am unable to figure it out. Any ideas?
Parents

• Thanks alot Alexander!

Another follow-up question...I've also been asked to filter to only to include requests in the NEW, REVIEW, ASSIGNED, or DEV states (basically requests that are open and have not being tested). And I've been asked to count by an attribute called "Priority" (things like Critical, High, Major, Minor). I've tried a few things, but so far with no luck.

Any direction would be greatly appreciated!

• Thanks alot Alexander!

Another follow-up question...I've also been asked to filter to only to include requests in the NEW, REVIEW, ASSIGNED, or DEV states (basically requests that are open and have not being tested). And I've been asked to count by an attribute called "Priority" (things like Critical, High, Major, Minor). I've tried a few things, but so far with no luck.

Any direction would be greatly appreciated!
Children
No Data