integrations to dimensions RM

I have couple of questions regarding Serena Dimensions RM please help me with the clarifications
[list=1]

how to review feedback mechanism and communication in RM
[list=2]
Can it be integrated with any wire framing OR any other Prototyping Tool ?

[list=3]
Can we associate / merge requirements submitted by different user groups?

[list=4]
We have our standard BRS template which is comprised of Use Cases as well, how Dimensions RM will help in segregating the list of requirements
  • Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to look into Serena Dimensions RM. I hope the following answer your questions. Please let me know - bdumas@serena.com - if you would like additional information, or a demo of the Serena Dimensions RM Product; I will be happy to schedule time for a WebEx.

1. Concerning the question: “how to review feedback mechanism and communication in RM” we have a couple of approaches. For collaboration within the team, there exists the ability to create a comment or discussion thread, or to propose changes, each approach can be addressed by one or more members of the team - depending on process requirements.
    2. Can it be integrated with any wire framing OR any other Prototyping Tool?
    Through an extensive collection of Web and Rest Services, Serena Dimensions RM integrates well with many related solutions; the RM is also delivered with Prototype Composer - a business process and modeling tool.
    3. Can we associate / merge requirements submitted by different user groups?

Requirements from various user groups can be imported and linked to existing requirements, and included with documents as part of a business requirements document.
    4. We have our standard BRS template which is comprised of Use Cases as well, how Dimensions RM will help in segregating the list of requirements
  • Hi Again,

In reviewing this post, I see that the answer to #4 was incomplete, as it is also possible to define and maintain templates for document publishing.