How do you view a collection hierarchy?

I created parent
  • Hi,

The ability to list collections in a parent child hierarchy has not yet been added to RM - however this is a customer request that is on our list for implementation.

We are in the process of improving the way collections work and the way they display. In the 12.3 release - out last week - there is the ability to list properties associated with collections and to sort using those properties. You can include a parent identifier in a collection name - or description - and then sort on that field to group the names in a way that works for you (I have included a screen shot from 12.3).

Please let us know if we can be of further assitance.

Regards,

Barbara Dumas
  • Hi,

The ability to list collections in a parent child hierarchy has not yet been added to RM - however this is a customer request that is on our list for implementation.

We are in the process of improving the way collections work and the way they display. In the 12.3 release - out last week - there is the ability to list properties associated with collections and to sort using those properties. You can include a parent identifier in a collection name - or description - and then sort on that field to group the names in a way that works for you (I have included a screen shot from 12.3).

Regards,

Barbara Dumas
  • Hi,

Regards,

Barbara Dumas