I got to work on Ctrix protocol for a Desktop application. I asked the client to host it on Citrix XenApp to do performance test. So, the client hosted it on Azure. Here the application lauching steps
1. open the URL : https://xenapprsxjryj-westus.xenapponazure.com/vpn/index.html
2. Login with credetials
3. Then, lauch the client app with citrix receiver.
What I tried?
- I tried with multi protocol. The problem i am getting, when I record in multiprotocol (web citrix), Web events are recorded, but the not the citrix events.
- I used the server address to ping to record using Standalone Citrix protocol, but unfortunately ping is getting failed with Request Timed Out.
- I am unable to use existing .ica file because doman is very dynamic in .ica file.
Solution Iam looking at is,
- Is there any way to directly generate ICA file for opening the application using Citrix Login directly?
- Any help with multi protocol?
I sincerely appreciate yor help