How to see DataBase Stored Procedures

Hi guys! I have a doubt about how to see the results after the execution of some querys using TruClient Protocol.

Basically I have a script that connects to a Oracle Data Base, then executes a query, and then it disconnects,  all these steps using C Functions, but I am not able to see the result of the execution.

For example when you do a lr_db_dataset_action and PRINT with a SELECT to a Table, you can see the information of the table in the TC log, but that lr_db_dataset_action only works for that kind of action.

I´d like to know what should I add to be able to see the response or the stored procedure after executing the query in the log in TC.

This is the script example of what Im trying (with some changes for security):

void connectDB()
{
        lr_db_connect("StepName=ConexionDB2",
        "ConnectionName=ConexionDBTest2",
        "ConnectionString=Data Source=(DESCRIPTION=(ADDRESS=(COMMUNITY = tcp.world)(PROTOCOL=TCP)(HOST=IP)(PORT=PORT))(CONNECT_DATA=(SERVER=dedicated)(SID=SID))); User ID=userID;Provider=OraOLEDB.Oracle;Password=Password",
        "ConnectionType=OLEDB",
        LAST);
}

void executerDB()
{
        lr_db_executeSQLStatement("StepName=EjecutarQuery", 
        "ConnectionName=ConexionDBTest2", 
        "SQLStatement=Declare v_entrada VARCHAR2(1) := '{Valor}'; v_respuesta VARCHAR2(4000); begin v_respuesta := SQA_PRUEBAS_PERFORMANCE.f_prueba_funcion(v_entrada); DBMS_OUTPUT.PUT_LINE ( 'v_respuesta = '||v_respuesta ); end;",
        "DatasetName=ResultadosDB",
        LAST);    
}

At the moment of DataSetName the scripts doesnt set any Data.

void print()
{
    lr_db_dataset_action("StepName=MostrarResultados",
                         "DatasetName=ResultadosDB",
                         "Action=PRINT",
                         LAST);
}

Because it doesnt set any data, it doesnt print neither.

void desconectarDB()
{
        lr_db_disconnect("StepName=DesconectarDB","ConnectionName=ConexionDBTest2",LAST);
}