There is no data in JMeter graphs in Analysis but can see the passed transactions in the controller

Hi,

I just tried running one jmeter script in LR controller and I was able to run successfully.

Controller showed the passed transactions which I can not find in the result file.

I have mentioned the JAVA & Jemter paths in environment variables.

Could anyone please let me know If I need to have any additional settings?

Thanks,

Swapna.

Parents
  • Hello,

In the Analysis, go to Tools->Options->Result Collection. 

In the Data source check "Generate complete data only".

Afterwards, create a new session using the raw results generated by the controller and check if you can see the JMeter graphs.

If this doesn't help, check the Controller Output Messages on the bottom side of the Analysis UI and see if there are any errors related to JMeter.

Best Regards,

Ioan

• Thank you for the reply.

I already checked the output mesages before posting here, there were no messages.

I tried the option you have suggested but still no use.

Kindly please let me know is there anything I can do aprat from this.

Thanks.

• Verified Answer

Hi,

If you want o see the jmeter graph, you need to enable the graph in RTS before running.

1. Selecting the jmeter script in controller

2. Right-click to open the RTS dialog

3. Checked checkbox "Start measurements"

4. Run it. 

If you already enabled above settings, you should can see the data in jmeter graph(Avaliable Graph pane -> Jmeter Graphs -> Jmeter transactions).  For jmeter feature, we will have big improvement in future release. So if you have any suggestion/comment, feel free to post here.

• Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I can some grapghs when I add graphs from the Jmeter graphs. :-) 

I can not see any graph or summary report there to view the resposen times for the Jmeter requests (Like we get for LR transactions) , which i think is the key thing that anyone would look for.

I hope we get this in our future releases.

Thanks..

• This  is in our plan.  Hope it is avaliable for you soon :-)

Reply Children