There is no data in JMeter graphs in Analysis but can see the passed transactions in the controller

Hi,

I just tried running one jmeter script in LR controller and I was able to run successfully.

Controller showed the passed transactions which I can not find in the result file.

I have mentioned the JAVA & Jemter paths in environment variables.

Could anyone please let me know If I need to have any additional settings?

Thanks,

Swapna.

Parents
  • Hellow

Running a JMeter script in LR Controller is not working correctly. The script is running nice on the machine in JMeter itself. In the LR Controller het JMeter scripts seams to be running because the elapsed time is counting.
    No JMeter Graphs are displayed during the run or after the run in the Analysis tool.
    The box Start Measurements is checked and the JMeter path is set to C:\JMeter\apache-jmeter-4.0.
    The environment parameters are set to
    JAVA_HOME C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.8.0_172\
    JMETER_HOME C:\JMeter\apache-jmeter-4.0
    PATH %JAVA_HOME%\jre\bin\server\

LR Controller is running on a Windows 10 Pro machine

Wath i'm i missing here? It would be nice to get this setup running

Thanks in advance,

Ken

• Hellow

Running a JMeter script in LR Controller is not working correctly. The script is running nice on the machine in JMeter itself. In the LR Controller het JMeter scripts seams to be running because the elapsed time is counting.
    No JMeter Graphs are displayed during the run or after the run in the Analysis tool.
    The box Start Measurements is checked and the JMeter path is set to C:\JMeter\apache-jmeter-4.0.
    The environment parameters are set to
    JAVA_HOME C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.8.0_172\
    JMETER_HOME C:\JMeter\apache-jmeter-4.0
    PATH %JAVA_HOME%\jre\bin\server\

LR Controller is running on a Windows 10 Pro machine

Wath i'm i missing here? It would be nice to get this setup running

Thanks in advance,

Ken

Children
No Data