is loadrunner supports cucumber framework with selinium script

Hi 

i have some 2queries..right now i am working on poc for convert selenium script into lr and then run on pc.for this i have converted selenium script which is developed with junit(link:https://www.joecolantonio.com/selenium-loadrunner/) .i have developed selenium script in eclipse and copy the same in javavuser vugen and done some changes and run it (it is junit).right now i have problem with selenium script(here script is developed with cucumber with bdd) .

1st query: is loadrunner supports cucumber framework? if yes

2query: if yes,how we can run cucumber script(selenium) in loadrunner(my intention here is i have directly copy the cucumber script in eclipse and paste it in javavuser and do the changes and run.but i am failed to do that.is there any way or link or info how to convert or copy cucumber framework scirpt run in loadrunner.

Note:plz refer screenshot

regards

ven

• Hi 

Can anybody reply me on my previous post.

Regards

ven

• can anyone reply on my previous post .i.e. can loadrunner support cucumber framework? if yes,how we will convert the cucumber script with loadrunner?steps needed.

• Hi

i have some 2queries..right now i am working on poc for convert selenium script into lr and then run on pc.for this i have converted selenium script which is developed with junit(link:https://www.joecolantonio.com/selenium-loadrunner/) .i have developed selenium script in eclipse and copy the same in javavuser vugen and done some changes and run it (it is junit).right now i have problem with selenium script(here script is developed with cucumber with bdd) .

1st query: is loadrunner supports cucumber framework? if yes

2query: if yes,how we can run cucumber script(selenium) in loadrunner(my intention here is i have directly copy the cucumber script in eclipse and paste it in javavuser and do the changes and run.but i am failed to do that.is there any way or link or info how to convert or copy cucumber framework scirpt run in loadrunner.

Note:plz refer screenshot

regards

ven