Hello Performance Engineering Family! I am very proud to annonuce PC 12.53 is now available!
This new release introduces the following exciting features and enhancements:
· Online Graph Enhancements
Interactive online graphs with enhanced usability and the ability of merging several graphs into one.
· Performance Center Administration Dashboard
The dashboard displays usage reports and graphs for a single or multiple projects in a flexible, Web-based user interface.
· Network Virtualization Insights Report
The NV Insights report analyzes and compares application behavior over various networks. It identifies problematic transactions, uncovers their root causes, and offers optimization recommendations for application improvements.
· Service Virtualization Integration Enhancements
Improved the Service Virtualization dialog box for configuring services before the test run.
· PAL Data Set Creator Wizard Enhancements
Enhanced usability and added the ability to define time ranges using the Scheduler Assistant graph. This graph samples your log to help you identify peak time ranges.
· VuGen Enhancements
• Integration with Git
• REST API editor, enabling you to create and test REST API steps in scripts.
• Improved support for instant traffic capture files.
• Ability to check script compatibility for Linux.
• New comparison and merging tool.
• Optional data collection program, compiling VuGen usage analytics to help improve VuGen quality.
• Improved VuGen GUI, including new Start page, and revamped Tools > Options dialog box.
• Multiple usability improvements.
· Analysis Enhancements
• Improved Analysis GUI, including new look for the HTML report.
• Analysis Summary report includes breakdown per location.
• Additional graph displaying number of bytes sent for each URL.
· Help Center Enhancements
Help Center is now available on the Web, providing easier access and more up-to-date user assistance. By default, all the Performance Center help buttons open the online help. To use the local Help Center, open ALM Site Administration and set the site configuration parameter USE_LOCAL_HELP to ‘Y’.
To learn more about Performance Center visit us on:
For additional information/instructions on how to download PC 12.53, please refer to: KM02354255
Enjoy, this new amazing version! :) Please feel free to reach out if you have any issues/feedback to share.