LoadRunner cpu above 80%

Hi,

We are trying to run a script created by VuGen with 10 users on Load runner controller.

We see the CPU of the machine reach 100% taken by the 10 FireFox processes.

Is this expected that load runner can't run with 10 users on single machine (machine is vmWare).

Another question - How does the controller give snapshot if it not really open browser ? Can I get these snapshot also when run in storm runner ?

Thanks

Parents
  • Hi Hadar,

from the description of your issue - I understand you are running TruClient FireFox protocol.

Please state if this is 12.53 or below (and which version precisely)

Note for future - always best to add the protocol and LR version when you post a question here :-)

if this is indeed TC FF, you should understand that there are 10 instances of FF browser being spawned up (one per Vuser) - and although your system has 16G of memory, you did not mention how many CPU's it has - this can be part of your issue.

your 2nd question - Controller does spin up a browser instance, simply without opening the actual browser window. I recommend reading the TruClient documentation located here 

your 3rd question - snapshots are supported in StormRunner currently only for TruClient scripts. you can read more in this documentation part

good luck,

Lior

• Hi,

The computer is vmWare  with Windows Server 2008 with 2 CPU (attach machine parameters)

The LR version is 12.50.

Is there any other way to run it in different protocol without browser?

Reply Children