We develop some scripts that were run OK.
Now when we try to run on them on machine it doesn't start the reply (also not from the development script).
On other machine is works OK.
Restart didnt help.
What can cause this issue ?
A few questions:
3. No, All machines are clones of the same vmWare machine
4. It works on that machine also, but at some point stop
5. It didnt help
I got sometimes the error below.
When create new test the "develpe script" is not open but only the firefox.
It sounds like there are 2 issues, one when opening the script in VuGen and another one when opening the browser after clicking on Develop Script button
Please follow these steps to troubleshoot the issue that occurs when the script is opened in VUGen
1. Close all instances of VuGen
2. Delete the following files/folders from the script directory: ThumbnailsCache.tmp, resultSnap, results, data
3. Move the script to be located under a shorter path (in case it is located now in a relatively long one)
4. Try to open the script.
1. Copy the firefox folder from <VUGEN_HOME>\bin to C:\Temp
2. Check the properties of firefox.exe located under C:\Temp\Firefox
3. What is the version of the browser?