Saving LR script in ALM: how to include parameters file?

Hello,

I save my LoadRunner script in QC/ALM.

It works fine, but I have declared a parameter in my script whose data list is in a file. This file is not saved with the script in QC/ALM, so if I open the script on another computer (the script is loaded from QC/ALM), the parameters file is missing.

How can I save this parameters file with my script in QC/ALM?

Regards,

Stéphane

Parents
  • Hello Stéphane,

When you try to save the script on ALM, you have two options, one is only to save only the "runtime mode", which copies only the files needed to replay the script. And the other one is "All files" which copies all of the files associated with this script.

Now, the .dat should be inside of the entire script folder and you need to save the script as "All files" , so here you will have all the files from your script including the parameters.

• Hello Stéphane,

When you try to save the script on ALM, you have two options, one is only to save only the "runtime mode", which copies only the files needed to replay the script. And the other one is "All files" which copies all of the files associated with this script.

Now, the .dat should be inside of the entire script folder and you need to save the script as "All files" , so here you will have all the files from your script including the parameters.

Children