Hope you can help me.
I've recorded a script using Loadrunner 12.02 and HTTPS Oracle NCA Protocols. Previously the administators allowed me to record object names, so at this point that is not a problem (I think).
The issue is that when I replay the script the java applet login is not launched. An error is returnet when I try to perform an action against an object on this non-loaded applet: Window or object is disabled
- While recording no similar issues have been detected.
- I've used "nca_get_top_window" to see which is the active windows and it returns null.
- I don't know if this is important, but no "ICX Ticket" is recorded in the responses (while recording, of course).
- I've correlated "jsessionId" (I don't know if it matters).
- No pop-up is launched (at least I haven't see it in the extended replay log)
Can you help me, please?