How to Upload attachments in Truclient Protocol. Upload pop up window is not recording.

How to Upload an attachments in Truclient Protocol. Upload pop up window is not recording. My Script is recording until i click on Browse button after the Pop-up window open to browse it's stopped recording.

Please help here to how to set the path to attach a PDF.

Tags:

Parents
  • Hi,

TruClient supports the standard upload of file (out of the box) in case the code is directly specified.

Recently we've encountered with widgets that hide this code and we are working on a solution. In most cases we are able to provide javascript code to perform the operation.

To further assist, we will need a snapshot of the page and a script.

If there is a problem sharing them through the community, I would suggest to open a support case and comment that R&D is interested in this issue.

• Hi,

TruClient supports the standard upload of file (out of the box) in case the code is directly specified.

Recently we've encountered with widgets that hide this code and we are working on a solution. In most cases we are able to provide javascript code to perform the operation.

To further assist, we will need a snapshot of the page and a script.

If there is a problem sharing them through the community, I would suggest to open a support case and comment that R&D is interested in this issue.

Children