Error code 1 while executing Load runner controller

Hi All 

I am trying to execute Load runner controller using Wlrun.exe. It runs for intended VGen script, generates results but exits with error code as 1. When i checked into error log (i am on windows 7) this is what i get as error:

HP.LT.Logger configuration failed creating context provider of the type: HP.PC.Security.SSO.AppContextLoggingProvider, HP.PC.Security.SSO

Can anybody help me?

Regards,

Monica

Parents
  • Hi,

It sounds like an installation/configuration issue. Did you install the product while logged on as administrator? 

Do you get the error from the script or from the Controller application?

Can you disable log in the run time settings?

Thanks,

Shlomi

• Hi Shlomi

Thanks for reply. I have tried your suggestion, disabling loging in run time setting but still getting same error code 1. I dont get any error from script (i am using simple script by hitting bing url and searching for a keyword). Controller collects results, prepared result file but just while exiting either it will show a pop message like application has stopped working, or if i run from command prompt, it shows error code 1. I have also tried installing under admin rights but still same response.

Can you please suggest few more things i can try?

Appriciate the help.

Regrads,

Monica

• Hi,

I doubled check it and it seems like wlrun.exe standard exit code is 1. You can simply ignore it.

The error that appears in the event log is not related and does not have a negative impact on the functionality

Regards,

Shlomi

Reply Children