As part of a LoadRunner trial (I recently downloaded LoadRunner 12 trial version), I'm trying to use a Linux server as a load generator.
The install documentation says:
- Change directory to /<installation root directory>/InstData/Linux/VM.
- Launch the setup wizard by typing: source ./installer.sh.
- path InstData/Linux/VM does not exist in the LR 12 Trial installer
- there's no "./installer.sh" file to execute in the install folders I downloaded,
- when I click on "Load Generator" in the main install menu, nothing happens (while LR full install works fine)
The question is: is it possible to set up a Unix/Linux Load Generator with the trial version of LoadRunner 12?
If yes, could you please let me know how to do this?
Thank you for your help!