While recording the citrix application, we are encountering “Unsupported Function” message. please find tool details below.
Citrix version -7.5
LoadRunner - 12.02
Am looking for a suggestion other than the below mentioned activities which i already tried.
- Before recording, we have killed running wfica32.exe and wfcrun32.exe processes and have also checked that the process do not auto start again.
- We killed all running citrix related processes in task manager then I tried to record the citrix but no luck.
- As it is a web citrix based application, we used multi-protocol option and tried with the below different settings in recording options.
- HTML based
- URL based
- Encryption Level – Server Default & 128 Bit
- Window size – 1024 * 768
- Mapping-> Capturing Level –>
- Socket level
- WinINet level
- both combination
- we have also try to record with different Recorder modes like web browser & Windows Application options.
- Try to recorded with different browsers like Chrome & Internet Explorer.
- Got one more suggestion like disabling the Antivirus before recording the citrix application.
- Also tried with below Data Execution Prevention options in control panel settings.
- Turn on DEP for essential windows programs & services only
- Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select.
Please find the attachment for screenshot.
NOTE- Intermittently we are getting snapshot1 pop ups but however we are facing issue as snapshot 2 in the attachment.