SQL query to identify which LGs were used in a test run

Hi

How can I Identify which load generators were booked/used in a named test run?

I see there  is a free text list in the field LAB_RUNS.LRN_LOAD_GENERATORS.  

Is there a table that links LAB_RUNS to LAB_HOSTS?

Is there any standard report that provides this?

Thanks.

Parents
  • Hi,

Do I understand you correctly that you need a table in which, if a test run has used e.g. 3 Load Generators, there are 3 rows - one for each Load Generator used?

Could you provide some more information about what you are trying to achieve?

Thank you.

Regards,

Maya

• Maya

Thanks for the reply.

Yes that is exactly what I require:  "if a test run has used e.g. 3 Load Generators, there are 3 rows - one for each Load Generator used?"

The final intention is to write SQL/report  that will show me the concurrency over time for LGs in a named pool.  This question is to support that goal.

Thanks

• Maya

Thanks for the reply.

Yes that is exactly what I require:  "if a test run has used e.g. 3 Load Generators, there are 3 rows - one for each Load Generator used?"

The final intention is to write SQL/report  that will show me the concurrency over time for LGs in a named pool.  This question is to support that goal.

Thanks

Children
  • Verified Answer

Hello,

To my knowledge, there is no such table in PC. The LGs used in a test run are saved as you have found - as a list, separated by ';'.

We have some advanced reports in PC 12.20, e.g.:

Resource by Runs Report - The report provides details of resource usage by runs on a per-project or per-user basis

Timeslot Usage Report - Top Projects by Machines Usage - The report provides details about the reservation usage 

I am not sure if they would be useful to you.

It would be best if you open a support case for this and we could open an enhancement request for the report you need.

Regards,

Maya