LoadRUnner 11.51 completely freeze and HP.Utt.StandaloneDebugger doing nothing

Hi,

I have problem with LoadRunner v 11.51 (I can't install 11.52 because there are some recording issues and that version just hangs very often on my environment-Windows 7 Enterprise (64 bit)). From time to time I had situation that after starting of script in VuGen, script seems to be running but nothing happens (all VuGen Menu buttons off) and I couldn't do nothing at all. So I need to kill a process (and also killed HP.Utt.StandaloneDebugger) .

Unfortunaltely after I killed it, and started LoadRunner again,then from this time the above situation takes place all of the time. I just can't start any of my scripts in VuGen now.

I decided to reinstall LoadRunner. After that nothing changed. I still have the same problem.

I tried to run some of the older scripts that was working perfectly and nothing has changed.

After LoadRunner hangs the HP.Utt.StandaloneDebugger is starting in Process Manager but nothing happens. I killed this process and LoadRunner buttons have changed it state to active. And after that LoadRunner shows some Stack Traces of error (attachments)

I appreciate for any help.

Martin

• I also have a question.

Is it a way to completely unistall LoadRunner and whole of its additional staff ? (I remember that there were some additional programs installed during installation of LoadRunner). Maybe clean reinstall will help.

Regards,

Martin

• Hi Martin,

I think that you should open a case with support in order the issue to be reviewed in more details and additional information to be gathered from your environment.

Some final questions:

1. Does this issue appear with all type of scripts or with specific script or scripts?

2. If you make an empty web(http/html) protocol script will it hang VuGen as well when you try to reply it?

3. In the “additional information”  file I can  see a similar message as before:
    --> Exception:
    System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\_PERF_MOD_10B\PC_ALL_IN_ONE_v11_migr_from_10_v25_v52\LrwiAedScript.xml'.
     Is this the path to the script you are trying to run?

Kind regards,

Vesela

• Hi,

Please tell me how to open a case to support.

1. It Does with all the Web - HTTP/HTML scripts.

2. If you make an empty web(http/html) protocol script will it hang VuGen as well when you try to reply it?
    The same problem exist.

3. Yes, this the path to the script I am trying to run. "'C:\_PERF_MOD_10B\PC_ALL_IN_ONE_v11_migr_from_10_v25_v52". But I know nothing about file LrwiAedScript.xml

Regards,

Martin

• Hi Martin,

Thank you for your update.  You can open the case from the following link:

http://support.openview.hp.com/casemanager/incident-index 

I will send you a private message in the forum with more instructions.

Please use the LRDetect tool, presented  in the following link , generate a report and  upload it to the case. It  is very helpful in identifying  problem in the customer environment. 

Kind regards,

Vesela