Binary data in place of file path while recording

Hi,
I have an issue related to a Vugen script. the id described as below:

I am supposed to attach a file and upload it in a web application. I have recorded the whole workflow using HTTP/HTML procol in HTML mode. The file to get attached is kept in desktop with a particular name. My script is working fine and file is also getting attached and getting uploaded properly. But the problem is that the web_custom_request which is attaching the file is coming as binary format with the file name hard coaded. So where ever env I execute the script it takes the file even though the file doesnt exist there. The file path is not shown in the script.

My query is:
1. How do I change this binary value in a file path so that I can parameterise the path and file type, so that I can change the file path and type as per the requirement.

2. How can I reduce a file size as well?

I really need the solution ASAP.Please reply me back who ever knows it properly. I will be waiting for any of the exparts' reply.

Thank you.
Parents
  • Lopa,

I feel the binary data is the encrypted content of the uploading file. Can you try to upload any blank text file? And same length content is getting capturing or not in script? If you can share the application technology what your application is using then it will help more to get some solution.

I suggest have a chat with your application team and try to understand what method they are using to upload a file into the application.
  • Lopa,

I feel the binary data is the encrypted content of the uploading file. Can you try to upload any blank text file? And same length content is getting capturing or not in script? If you can share the application technology what your application is using then it will help more to get some solution.

I suggest have a chat with your application team and try to understand what method they are using to upload a file into the application.
Children
No Data