I am running LR 9.5 on a Windows 2003 server that has 4 gb of memory.
I am testing the latest version of PeopleSoft.
When I play back my scripts consistently with the extended log settings, and intermittently with the standard log, I get error 26000s, with error messages for incorrect string length.
Changes I made:
2) Java Script Stack Memory to use 128kb of memory.
3) Windows>Properties>Advanced>Processor Schedule-for programs
4) Memory Usage for Programs instead of System Cache
5) Virtual Memory - system managed
6) I know my next step is to tweak memory settings in the registry based on a MicroSoft KB article on out of memory.
2) should tweaking the registry fix the problem?
3) are there any other steps I can take to fix the errors?