Got unexpected disconnect event, exiting ..

Hi Citrix Gurus,

I'm running a citrix load test with LR9.1 and citrix client 10.100.55836. Recently we have turned off both compression and encryption on injector machines. Since then, im getting the below error in controller.

Got unexpected disconnect event, exiting ..

At this time, following message is displayed in ICA window.

Presentation Server is not available, please try later.

At the moment, i have added a do-while loop around the ctrx_set_connect_option function as a temp fix.

Just wondering anyone of you have seen this error before. If so, please let me know what needs to be done on server side.

Regards,
Prashanth.
Parents
  • Hi Prashanth,

I am working on Citrix app and getting the same message sometimes but not all the time, and have gone thru the forums and opened ticket with HP support but never get the proper reply and am still facing the same issue.

I am using Loadrunner9.1 and we have installed citrix metaframe presentation server 4.0.3 and loadrunner citrix agent 9.0.0.

can you please suggest me how did you overcome the issue.

I really appreciate if you could give me some suggestions.

Thanks,
    Hari
    harry.gpt@gmail.com
  • Hi Prashanth,

I am working on Citrix app and getting the same message sometimes but not all the time, and have gone thru the forums and opened ticket with HP support but never get the proper reply and am still facing the same issue.

I am using Loadrunner9.1 and we have installed citrix metaframe presentation server 4.0.3 and loadrunner citrix agent 9.0.0.

can you please suggest me how did you overcome the issue.

I really appreciate if you could give me some suggestions.

Thanks,
    Hari
    harry.gpt@gmail.com
Children
No Data