HTTP/HTML protocol - doubt

I am currently scripting a typical eRecruitment Portal.
I am using the LR 9.1 Protocol - HTTP/HTML,

When i am replaying the script in the communication data section once we select the country say USA it refreshes and the region gets updated.
But the region values are not retrieved from the server while replaying. The script does not fail but the actual business flow is not simulated.

Next i recorded 2 scripts with HTTP/HTML, URL based.
Please find the result below:
The script is failing at this particular function:-



web_custom_request("application.do_3",

"URL=http://topwdsapr201.rails.rwy.bnsf.com:8001/sap(bD1lbiZjPTM5MiZkPW1pbg==)/bc/bsp/sap/hrrcf_cand_reg/application.do?sap-return-url=/sap/bc/bsp/sap/hrrcf_start_ext?rcfSpId=9002&rcfContext=EXTRNL&sap_bsp_fw_active=true",

"Method=POST",

"Resource=0",

"RecContentType=text/html",

"Referer=http://topwdsapr201.rails.rwy.bnsf.com:8001/sap(bD1lbiZjPTM5MiZkPW1pbg==)/bc/bsp/sap/hrrcf_cand_reg/application.do?sap-return-url=/sap/bc/bsp/sap/hrrcf_start_ext?rcfSpId=9002&rcfContext=EXTRNL&sap_bsp_fw_active=true",

"Snapshot=t24.inf",

"Mode=HTTP",

"EncType=multipart/form-data; boundary=---------------------------7da14d25110592",

"Body=-----------------------------7da14d25110592\r\nContent-Disposition: form-data; name=\"htmlbevt_ty\"\r\n\r\nhtmlb:link:click:null\r\n-----------------------------7da14d25110592\r\nContent-Disposition: form-data; name=\"htmlbevt_frm\"\r\n\r\nhtmlb_form_1\r\n-----------------------------7da14d25110592\r\nContent-Disposition: form-data; name=\"htmlbevt_oid\"\r\n\r\nmainm_9004\r\n-----------------------------7da14d25110592\r\nContent-Disposition: form-data; name=\"htmlbevt_id\"\r\n\r\n9004\r\n"

"-----------------------------7da14d25110592\r\nContent-Disposition: form-data; name=\"htmlbevt_cnt\"\r\n\r\n0\r\n-----------------------------7da14d25110592\r\nContent-Disposition: form-data; name=\"onInputProcessing\"\r\n\r\nhtmlb\r\n-----------------------------7da14d25110592\r\nContent-Disposition: form-data; name=\"sap-htmlb-design\"\r\n\r\n\r\n-----------------------------7da14d25110592",

LAST);



When I compared with the other script, the value which is changing is “boundary=---------------------------7da14d25110592”.This value is present in the Request header ,request body and not in the response. Therefore, I was not able to correlate this value nor I could find any solution. This value is different for every web_custom_request function in the script.

Kindly suggest what needs to be done

Thanks
Arindam