Date Format

I need one input parameter of type DateTime. But this parameter should take value from File. If i try to add as string parameter it displays in )1-May-1965 format. I need the format as 1/05/1965. Since this is not current date , lr_save_datetime won't work. Is there any soln apart from adding code lines to modifing format? any load runnner function call?
Parents
  • good point, but my script also fetches DOB from db. From DB , date is returned as string in format 12-May-1982. I need to do compare b/w input and Database returned DOB. i need to add few lines to change format for DOB from DataBase to match input. Since i'm newbie to loadrunner, i thought there might be simple fun call.. that y posted here for experts suggestion :)
  • good point, but my script also fetches DOB from db. From DB , date is returned as string in format 12-May-1982. I need to do compare b/w input and Database returned DOB. i need to add few lines to change format for DOB from DataBase to match input. Since i'm newbie to loadrunner, i thought there might be simple fun call.. that y posted here for experts suggestion :)
Children
No Data