We are using performance center (8.1) in performance testing. Recently we added a load injector in to it. Loadgenerator we installed 9.5 version. We can able to connect and run with out any issues.
While doing the analysis we are facing issues in terms of understanding transaction name in summary report. In summary report we are getting numbers instead of transaction names. For your reference we attached a sample of report. Test was executed on 4 load injector. on two load injectors loadrunner version is 9.1 and in other two load injectors version is 9.5. We do not have any issues with 9.1 load injectors. Transaction names are coming properly as shown in the attachment. We are getting numbers instead of names in 9.5 load injectors. We are tried with opening the analysis 9.5 as well. Still we are getting the same issues. Some one can help us to resolve this at the earliest.