Calling C member functions from ext dll in loadrunner

Can we call any C member functions from an external dll in loadrunner?

I am recording an application using web(http/html) protocol. Now i need to modify the script and use some member functions from a dll. I am not sure how to call these functions.

Can someone please help?
Parents
  • Hi Madthrt,
    Could you take the zip file? It has the source code1 for dll (with error, see below) and source code 2 without error and the code i have in vuser_init.c. Could you tell what I am doing wrong?

If i add "C:\Program Files\Mercury\LoadRunner\lib\lrun50.lib" under project properties->linker->input->additionaldependencies

i get the error:
    =====
    temp fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'C:\Program.obj'
    =====

if i remove this (src code 2), the dll is built, yet i cant successfully call the functions from LR.

Thanks,
    Radhika
    332021.zip
  • Hi Madthrt,
    Could you take the zip file? It has the source code1 for dll (with error, see below) and source code 2 without error and the code i have in vuser_init.c. Could you tell what I am doing wrong?

If i add "C:\Program Files\Mercury\LoadRunner\lib\lrun50.lib" under project properties->linker->input->additionaldependencies

i get the error:
    =====
    temp fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'C:\Program.obj'
    =====

if i remove this (src code 2), the dll is built, yet i cant successfully call the functions from LR.

Thanks,
    Radhika
    332021.zip
Children
No Data