Cognos 8.4 performance testing

Hi,

Has any one did performance tests on Cognos 8.4
reports. I am getting below error while running the script in VUGen

The absolute affinity request
'asynchWait_Request' failed, the requested session does not exit

Is any one knows how to handle this issue.

Thanks
Ravi
Parents
  • I ran into this at one point (it actually says the requested session does not exist). I had missed some manual correlation when I was attempting to run the report. I assume that the line that is failing is the sendAsyncWaitResponse from the document referenced. The problem is most likely on the line before that. If you can't figure it out, try to post a few lines here.

Make sure if the request sends conversation, tracking, etc., it should be using the parameter value that was saved, rather than a specific value.
  • I ran into this at one point (it actually says the requested session does not exist). I had missed some manual correlation when I was attempting to run the report. I assume that the line that is failing is the sendAsyncWaitResponse from the document referenced. The problem is most likely on the line before that. If you can't figure it out, try to post a few lines here.

Make sure if the request sends conversation, tracking, etc., it should be using the parameter value that was saved, rather than a specific value.
Children
No Data