Cognos 8.4 performance testing

Hi,

Has any one did performance tests on Cognos 8.4
reports. I am getting below error while running the script in VUGen

The absolute affinity request
'asynchWait_Request' failed, the requested session does not exit

Is any one knows how to handle this issue.

Thanks
Ravi
Parents
  • The problem is you are missing manual correlation in your web_custom_request function. You will need to call getAsyncInfo before your web_link to your prompt page also - this will allow you to get the correct conversation, action_state, etc. from the server, so you can use it in your custom request. And you will want to get the folder id as well. I'll attach a corrected script. You can also get rid of WCSParam2 - it is captured as var_m_tracking in the getAsyncInfo function.

Also, I assume at some point you would want to parameterize your start and end dates - you can see them in the custom request:

useValue="2009-01-01
    displayValue="Jan 1, 2009
    useValue="2009-12-31
    isplayValue="Dec 31, 2009
  • The problem is you are missing manual correlation in your web_custom_request function. You will need to call getAsyncInfo before your web_link to your prompt page also - this will allow you to get the correct conversation, action_state, etc. from the server, so you can use it in your custom request. And you will want to get the folder id as well. I'll attach a corrected script. You can also get rid of WCSParam2 - it is captured as var_m_tracking in the getAsyncInfo function.

Also, I assume at some point you would want to parameterize your start and end dates - you can see them in the custom request:

useValue="2009-01-01
    displayValue="Jan 1, 2009
    useValue="2009-12-31
    isplayValue="Dec 31, 2009
Children
No Data