When a test is ran from performance center results are not getting collated even after selecting the option "Collate and Analyse the results".
My Performance Center is failing to collate the results.
I have ran few tests with different Vuser Types like Web HTTP/HTML and VB Vuser etc from Performance Center.
I even restarted the controller( performance center host ) machine, even after that I am getting the same result.
Below is my Infrastructure detail, please let me know on how to fix this issue.
1) We have two PC application servers [ WINDOWS 2008 R2 64 bit SP1 ] on which below were installed and currently present.
1.1) HP Application Lifecycle Management 11.00 SP3 [ Software ]
ALM patch level: 13 [ Software Patch ]
1.2) HP Performance Center Server [ Software ]
HP Performance Center 11.00 Server Patch 07 [ Software Patch ]
1.3) Shunra for HP Performance Center Product Version 5.50 [ Software ]
2) We have three PC Hosts( controllers ) [ WINDOWS 2008 R2 64 bit SP1 ] on which below were installed and currently present.
2.1) HP Performance Center Host Version 126.96.36.199 [ Software ]
HP Performance Center Host 11.0 Patch 7 [ Software Patch ]
2.2) Shunra VE for HP LoadRunner Ver. 5.50 [ Software ]
2.3) LoadRunner and all its components are with : 11.04.0.0 [ Software ]
3) We have one site scope server [ WINDOWS 2008 R2 64 bit SP1 ] on which below were installed and currently present.
3.1) HP MI Listener 11.0 version 188.8.131.52 [ Software ]
3.2) HP SiteScope version 11.0 [ Software ]
3.3) Sentinel RMS License Manager 8.3.0 [ Software ]
4) We have 30 Load Generators or Injectors of different OS and bit levels [ Windows 2003 32 bit/64 bit and windows 2008 R2 64 bit SP1 ] on which below were installed and currently present.
4.1) HP Load Generator 11.0 version 184.108.40.206 [ Software ]
HP Load Generator 11.0 Patch 04 [ Software Patch ]
4.2) Shunra VE Desktop Client version 5.50 [ Software ]
5) MS SQL 2008 Database Server and Repository server