TruClient & "simulate a new user for each iteration" ...

Is it possible to trigger this event programmatically inside the Action() section of a TruClient script? Working on some manual error-handling and it would be great if I could force a reset at a certain point in my script.

Thanks in advance

Parents
  • Hi Speedmaster, (sorry for the poor format, I can't edit the format today) Currently it's not supported by TruClient. For now, following steps help to clear browser cache data and cookies. 1. If there are more than one tabs, add "Close Tab" step(s) to close all other tabs, leaving one tab. 2. Navigate the only one tab to about:blank. 3. Call Utils.clearCache() function and Utils.clearCookies() to clear browser cache data and cookies.
  • Hi Speedmaster, (sorry for the poor format, I can't edit the format today) Currently it's not supported by TruClient. For now, following steps help to clear browser cache data and cookies. 1. If there are more than one tabs, add "Close Tab" step(s) to close all other tabs, leaving one tab. 2. Navigate the only one tab to about:blank. 3. Call Utils.clearCache() function and Utils.clearCookies() to clear browser cache data and cookies.
Children
No Data