Page expired only during replay

Protocol: HTTP/HTML

I am getting "page expired" when I click on a particular link after login to the application and this is happening only during replay. I did all correlations and there is nothing that I am missing.

I recorded all different protocols too, like AJAX, True client and also used different options recording with HTML and also URL, but couldn't replay back successfully. Even I recorded using multi protocols also, but no luck.

Appriciate if you can guide me with any options in case if I missed.

Parents
  • Hello,

May I know which version of LoadRunner do you have?

On the other hand, does your application use certificate?

Please try adding a wait or think time before the step of that particular window.

Regards,

• May I know which version of LoadRunner do you have?  Version: 12.01

On the other hand, does your application use certificate?    : NO

Please try adding a wait or think time before the step of that particular window. 

All these options have been done before positing here.

Regards,

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
    If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation

Sure, I will do as soon as I get a solution from anyone.
  •  

Which browser version are you using?

This error could indicates that the page download timeout limit has been exceeded. To specify a different limit value, do the following:

Go to Run-Time settings,

Go to Internet Protocol -> Preferences and select the "Options" button,

Change the "Step DownLoad Timeout (secs)" from the default value of 120 seconds to the desired value.

Regards,

•  

Which browser version are you using?

This error could indicates that the page download timeout limit has been exceeded. To specify a different limit value, do the following:

Go to Run-Time settings,

Go to Internet Protocol -> Preferences and select the "Options" button,

Change the "Step DownLoad Timeout (secs)" from the default value of 120 seconds to the desired value.

Regards,

Children