· Environments - Create another project under Environments Projects.
· Deployment Paths - Since there is no subproject by default under the Deployment Path Project, you will want to add projects for both the new department and for the department using the default Deployment Path project. You will need to move the existing Deployment Paths into this project Also, it is recommended to turn off submissions into the base level Deployment Path Project so that no one submits into this project.
· Path Elements Group - Leave the one project. This project is not accessed directly so it is recommended that you leave it in the background.
· Release Package - Create a separate project under Release Packages Project.
· Environment Schedules – Leave the one project. This project is also not accessed directly but through other apps. If you must create another project for environment schedule, contact Serena Services for assistance.
· Application Release - Create another project under Application Version Projects
· Release Trains - Create another project under Release Trains Projects.
· Manual Deployment Task - Can create another project. Afterward, you must add a provider configuration for submitting items into this project
· Task Templates - Create a separate project under Task Template Projects
· Approvals - No need for another project as these are usually accessed through the release train. If you want a new project, you will need to update the post transitions from release train to point to the new project.