Silk Central and Jenkins integration - how to debug issues?

Dears,

I'm trying to setup and configure a test execution plan to be triggered from Jenkins and I'm facing an issue on line 43 in the gradle build script.

Unfortunately, it only throws an error in my Jenkins console and I can't see the reason behind :

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* Where:
Build file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Jenkins\workspace\silk with gradle\silkcentral.gradle' line: 43

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':silkCentralLaunch'.
> Cannot invoke method getText() on null object

I also managed to get the stack trace (pretty long to paste here) but I need something like the HTTP error code , the body of the response , etc. so that I can check the rootcause.

Something like here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bamboo-questions/Failed-execute-Gradle-Script-HTTP-Status-403/qaq-p/1047277 - there's a lot meaningful information.

Can you please, suggest me how to enable this tracing/logging? Is it already stored in some logs - on Jenkins, in Silk?

Thanks,
Boris,

• I switched from Jenkins&Gradle to directly access the Web Services via browser (Firefox in my case).

Conducted the url , analyzing the silkcentral.gradle:

def startRun = getURLConnection("/Services1.0/execution/executionplanruns?nodeId=${executionNodeId}")

then added the needed headers using the Firefox developer tools (the token for authorizing myself):

def getURLConnection(restUrl) {
        def requestHeaders = [
          "accept": "application/json;charset=UTF-8",
          "SC-SESSION-ID": "${sc_token}",
          "Content-Type": "application/json"
        ]
        def urlConnection = new URL(sc_host + restUrl).openConnection();

when moving to the browser I was able to receive more detailed information - response code, body, etc.

So I couldn't debug my configuration with gradle and Jenkins but managed to do outside ,using a browser.

I hope that can help someone else and safe efforts.