When I run an execution definition the execution exits immediately with the message: Source path <source path> could not be found.

0 Likes

Problem:

When I run an execution definition the execution exits immediately with the message: Source path <source path> could not be found.

Resolution:

QUESTION
----------------------------------
When I run an execution definition the execution exits immediately with the message: Source path could not be found.

ANSWER
----------------------------------
The error, Source path could not be found, generally means that the execution server was unable to open the source path provided by the Source Control Profile being used by SilkCentral Test Manager. This error can usually be attributed to the fact that login credentials are required for remote machines to access this path.

Select "Configuration" from the "Administration" tree and select the source control profile you are currently using. In the "Username" and "Password" fields enter the login credentials that are required to access the files for this Source Control configuration, for UNC based source control profiles this is generally your Windows login credentials.

Old KB# 24559
Comment List
Anonymous