How can I resolve the error "No Chart Engine Defined" in SilkCentral TestManager?
The error message "No Chartengine defined" is produced when there is no "active" Chart server available. Not having an active Chart server can occur in one of two ways
Steps to configure the chart server and set it to active:
1. Go to Administration > System.
2. Click the Chart Servers tab.
3. Click "New Chart Server" button to start new chart server configuration.
4. Enter the details for the new chart
5. Click the "Check" button to check connection to chart server.
6. Make sure the "Active" checkbox is checked.
Chart server is now configured.
Note: If there is a chart server configured but inactive. Click the chart server URL and make sure the "Active" checkbox is checked in step 4.