Why does my execution run on the execution server even though I am using a SilkTest remote agent?
If the SilkTest agent is on a different computer than the execution server, then you have to specify the location of the SilkTest agent in the execution settings. This can be done as follows:
To add or edit a SilkTest AUT host to the selected execution definition
1. Click the Execution button on the SCTM workflow bar.
2. Select the execution definition for which you want to assign the SilkTest AUT host.
3. Select the Deployment tab.
4. Click the Edit button in the "SilkTest AUT Hostname" area of the GUI.
5. The "Edit SilkTest AUT Hostname" dialog box appears. In the Hostname field, type the name of the computer where the SilkTest agent runs.
6. Click OK to add the SilkTest AUT host to the selected execution definition.