Can I associate a particular SilkPerformer test script with a SilkPerformer test definition in SilkCentral Test Manager instead of the SilkPerformer project itself?

0 Likes

Problem:

Can I associate a particular SilkPerformer test script with a SilkPerformer test definition in SilkCentral Test Manager instead of the SilkPerformer project itself?

Resolution:

QUESTION
----------------------------------
Can I associate a particular SilkPerformer Test definition in SilkCentral Test Manager with a SilkPerformer script file (.bdf) instead of the SilkPerformer project itself?

ANSWER
----------------------------------

When trying to execute a SilkPerformer script via SilkCentral Test Manager you will need to assign SilkPerformer project to the Test definition and then specify the correct Workload that you want to use.

You do not directly point to the SilkPerformer .bdf script itself - the Workload you choose contains the correct setting under which to run the script file. The users to be simulated are defined in the workload section of a test script. Within a Workload a user is described by the transactions to be called and the frequency of those transactions. Therefore you specify the workload file that containd the script that you want to execute.

Old KB# 24458
Comment List
Anonymous